- Google Reader: how to add a "send to" option for Google Bookmarks http://bit.ly/gjCiU - Shift + T is the keyboard shortcut for "Send To" in Google Reader http://bit.ly/jTbMu - Download Your Google Reader Stories as PDF via the ‘Send To’ Option.
- NEJM perspective: Practicing Medicine in the Age of Facebook http://bit.ly/1S5ksd - A very limited view but worth-reading nonetheless. It's always interesting how different people read different things in NEJM (& other journals) perspective articles depending on their background. The full text of the NEJM article "Practicing Medicine in the Age of Facebook" is available from... NEJM Facebook fan page http://bit.ly/Pnasr - Is Facebook healthy for doctor-patient relationship? http://bit.ly/maTD5 - It depends how you use it. A practice with a Facebook "fan" page may be OK.
- "World's Most prolific medical teacher" is on Twitter @SeeFisch http://twitter.com/seeFisch
- The RSS aggregator PeRSSonalized Medicine helps you make "your own medical journal" http://ff.im/-6zftv - also iGoogle http://bit.ly/lCfQY
- Microblogging/Twitter could be a protocol not a website http://bit.ly/19r5nQ - It is, just so few people uses the other websites... :)
- The Evolution of Blogging http://bit.ly/58ePW
- Beware of Advice from Meta Careerists: best advice on networking comes from someone who isn't a professional networker http://bit.ly/188Rc9
- Photo: President Barack greets the family of newly appointed FCC Chairman http://bit.ly/x87kG
- Diagram: How The Average U.S. Consumer Spends Their Paycheck http://bit.ly/3sMLIZ
Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.