- Portions and Servings According to the Social Media Pyramid for Medicine http://bit.ly/3tSCbP - See here: http://bit.ly/SQakv
- "Want to know what journalists, foodies, and tech bloggers read? Check Google Reader Power Readers" http://bit.ly/2y6qLY
- Who was the first member of congress to have a website? http://bit.ly/wrxkK
- Examples of standards for medical blogs http://bit.ly/CAbfx and http://bit.ly/19HjA3 - I have a blog disclaimer: http://bit.ly/RbZJZ
- "Twitter retweet project leader, @Zhanna, has never retweeted anything." http://bit.ly/6a7j0 via @Scobleizer ... :)
- "KFC's crazy new sandwich has 2 pieces of fried chicken as the bun and cheese & bacon in between" http://bit.ly/AIy97
Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.
Follow me on Twitter: