88-year-old George H.W. Bush: "Maybe they’ll come out with a new drug that makes memory come roaring back"

The former president George H.W. Bush wrote a poem for his grandkids:

"So I can add to the report on getting older. 
Who knows, maybe they’ll come out with a new drug that makes legs bend easier,
Joints hurt less, drives go further, memory come roaring back,
And all fears about falling off fishing rocks go away. 
Remember the old song: I’ll be there ready when you are.
Well I’ll be there ready when you are
There’s so much excitement ahead, so many grandkids to watch grow.
If you need me I’m here."

By the way, the 88-year-old former president said he was not done skydiving. His goal: to jump again when he is 90.



References:

'If you need me I'll be there': George HW Bush moved to tears during interview with granddaughter Jenna about his family and growing old | Daily Mail Online http://goo.gl/noCt0

No comments:

Post a Comment