Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 30

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 30th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Jason Shellen
shellen For 2009, I'm thinking of trying this ridiculous new diet where you eat right and excercise. Crazy, right?
Aaron Logan
pyknosis Struck up a conversation with the lady at Tapioca Express. Turns out she was an MD in China. Now she's making me a honeydew snowbubble. Sad.
Tim O'Reilly
timoreilly "US Air Force Rules of Engagement for Blogging" flowchart diagram http://tinyurl.com/axgh9c (via @davemc500hats) is more for blog response
Zappos.com CEO -Tony
zappos In 2009 I will watch what I eat. I'll still eat some junk food, but will be sure to stare at it intently first.
gruntdoc
gruntdoc My son and his laptop go back to law school; one to be filled with knowledge, the other with Trojans and malware.
Paul Kedrosky
pkedrosky don't get this twitter fascination w/ "first person I followed". first person I unfollowed is more interesting: learn more from mistakes.
Robbo
BiteTheDust @scanman ught to be graded higher than the oneway link pushers I agree. Except when I am pushing something of course!
Vijay
scanman IMO tweeps who r better conversationalists (more @ replies) ought to be graded higher than the oneway link pushers :P
Robert
sunlogrobert Twitter is kind of a diary only that it's public. Nothing wrong with this.
Bryan Vartabedian
Doctor_V Okay, gotta go and workout. Perhaps I'll Tweet from the treadmill.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes BMJ will have research videos and podcasts, launches a YouTube channel http://uk.youtube.com/bmjmedia
wheezemd
wheezemd $9 albuterol (Ventolin) Inhaler at WalMart--cheaper, but 90 puffs vs 200 puffs in all other albuterol inhalers. http://bit.ly/15w74

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment