Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 35

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 35th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Robbo
BiteTheDust living out bush has advantages. Where else, in taking a mouthful of coffee would you get a complimentary grasshopper. And I am inside!

DrGourmet.com
DrGourmet I love how it's a "severe weather alert" here in New Orleans when the temperature is below 32 F.

Loic Le Meur
loic @om it is a friendly fight, it is good practice and entertaining my friend. In France arguing is a discipline you know.

Aaron Logan
pyknosis After a day caring for ppl who can't eat b/c they're getting highly emetogenic chemo or have gut GVHD, I felt privileged to savor my supper.

Dr. Dro
azrael @chrisseper I've found the power of twitter lies right there. unlocking and finding people you've never met. it's why it's better than fbook

Vijay
scanman To all new real followers: I apologize for not following back. I'll see all @replies & I will reply. I don't want to drown in twitter noise.

Paul Stamatiou
Stammy i bet there would be an industry for paid tweets. ie, pay @kevinrose @garyvee or other twitter celebs to tweet ur link.. $ dep # followers

Bertalan Meskó
Berci Head-mounted camera with eye-tracking system lets us see and record what the dentist sees. Guess which country developes it! #mmvr17

Bertalan Meskó
Berci I'm the only one twitting from a conference focusing on medical innovation. Funny, right? I'm not laughing... I feel lonely. #mmvr17

Howard Luks
hjluks @AllergyNotes We will need to excel in quality since we can not excel in price

Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes "Will medical tourism drive domestic doctors out of business?" http://tinyurl.com/9t5b8q

Robert Prejs
sunlogrobert My dentist as usuall has anesthetized 1/4 of my face. I don't even know which teeth she was fixing. I'll have to deduct it from my bill.

Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes "Twitter will replace blogs when movie previews replace movies as the preferred form of entertainment" http://tinyurl.com/7z6aeh

Robert Scoble
Scobleizer I've analyzed the 600 people who unfollowed yesterday and the IQ of my followers just went up 217%! Now we can get back to being smart. :-)

Loic Le Meur
loic the word "conversation" was "live together", "live with one another" when it was first used until the 17th century when its meaning changed

Loic Le Meur
loic learning from a Seesmic video (in french) that the roots of the word "conversation" is not to discuss/argue but "to live together"


Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment