George Michael, still breathless after pneumonia and tracheotomy, plans a show for his doctors (video)



Video: George Michael: This has been the worst month of my life. ShowBiz411.

A thin and visibly weak George Michael (48) told reporters outside his home in London that he wasn't supposed to speak for very long and was still recovering from a tracheotomy: "I got streptococca-something... It's a form of pneumonia and they spent three weeks keeping me alive basically," Michael said of the doctors in the Austrian hospital where the singer has been receiving treatment since he fell ill in November.

He added that he also wanted to hold a special show for the Austrian doctors who treated him. "I've spent the last 10 days since I woke up literally thanking people for saving my life."

References:

Gaunt George Michael says "fortunate to be here". Reuters, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment