Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 19

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 19th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Joshua Schwimmer
KidneyNotes Write or Die is rickrolling me to force me to write more. (Love this program.)
Joshua Schwimmer
KidneyNotes Booting up Write or Die. http://lab.drwicked.com/ (If I haven't blogged lately, it's because I'm finishing a book.)
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes I'm the 21,034th person followed by @Scobleizer. I don't know how he does it. All the power to your @Scobleizer :-)
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer @HK311W50 my definition of smart? Do you teach me something or just talk about your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? :-)
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer In Barcelona. Hey, Twitter works here, too, just like it did in China! Heheh. I love the Internet.
THE_REAL_SHAQ
THE_REAL_SHAQ Im fellin good anova shaq quote Seekin input from strangers, may help u make better decisions
THE_REAL_SHAQ
THE_REAL_SHAQ A shaq quote to live by Make every person feel like he or she matters
Biz Stone
biz feeling inspired by @THE_REAL_SHAQ and his tweets—the guy is funny, he has a big heart, and he's very down-to-earth—I'm a fan!
Aaron Logan
pyknosis BTW, if you're not marking favorites on twitter, you're doing it wrong.
Aaron Logan
pyknosis Whenever I 'find' someone on twitter, I check their favorites to see if they understand anything @THE_REAL_SHAQ tweets.
Lance Armstrong
lancearmstrong And call me crazy but the French (down here at least) are incredibly supportive. Honking, waving, cheering. Cool to see and much appreciated
ColonelTribune
ColonelTribune For you social media folks: Now that he's elected, @BarackObama vanishes in the social space. http://zi.ma/841d68 Thoughts? (via @latimes)
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer I recently started using Facebook again. 60%+ of my friends' updates? They come from Twitter. Now you know why FB wanted to buy Twitter.
John Battelle
johnbattelle testing using Twitter app on FBook as my FBook status updater as well.

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment