- Australia Cancer Council promotes skin cancer awareness with a music video: "It's a beautiful day for cancer" http://tinyurl.com/9dpaye
- NICE guidelines: after a myocardial infarction patients should eat two to four portions of oily fish a week http://tinyurl.com/9vawou
- Post-MI: The aim is to achieve a daily intake of 1 g of long chain polyunsaturated fish oil http://tinyurl.com/9vawou
- Fish oil supplements decrease deaths from cardiac causes but had no effect on arrhythmias or all cause mortality http://tinyurl.com/9pzdv8
- Treatment of Fibromyalgia With Antidepressants: improvement in pain, depression, fatigue, sleep, quality of life http://tinyurl.com/9o65o4
- Combination of Vasopressin, Epinephrine, and Steroids may improve survival in refractory cardiac arrest http://tinyurl.com/8fh33q
- Occupational stress related to job strain was associated with incident strokes among Japanese men http://tinyurl.com/8zpol8
- Poor and shorter sleep in the weeks preceding exposure to a rhinovirus leads to lower resistance to illness http://tinyurl.com/7fwa7y
- Outdoor temperature and blood pressure are strongly correlated in the elderly, especially in those 80 yrs or older http://tinyurl.com/839758
- During extreme temperatures, a careful monitoring of BP and meds could decrease complications of high BP http://tinyurl.com/839758
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.