- It's never too late to start exercise: people who start after 50 still benefit but takes 10 yr for the effects to kick in. Study: 2,205 men followed for 20 years from age of 50: death rates highest in sedentary group, lowest in most active group http://is.gd/m1iL
- Enteroviruses may cause type I diabetes http://is.gd/m1lC
- First Suspected Transmission of MRSA From an Animal to Human: Zoo Elephant With MRSA Infects Caretakers http://is.gd/m1nn
- About 20 percent of adults snore. But it gets worse — by age 60, nearly half of all adults snore. http://is.gd/m1uV
- The reason men snore more is fat distribution. When men gain weight, it is usually in the neck, upper torso and abdomen http://is.gd/m1vy
- Curing A Kid's Snore May Bring Behavior Benefits. About 12 percent of children under the age of 10 are habitual snorers http://is.gd/m1xK
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.