Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 46

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 46th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.
You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Loic Le Meurloic "your number of friends on Twitter is related to your lack of friends in real life" agree? http://seesmic.com/videos/C...
  2. Dave Winerdavewiner Why journalism is dead 3.0: The sources got blogs.
  3. Dave Winerdavewiner Tweet data does not have to be lost. I'm archiving my own tweets and those of people I follow.
  4. Ed BennettEdBennett fascinating to match the person to the Twitter avatar #HCDC09
  5. Chris Seperchrisseper HOME! You're a little wet Cleveland but it's always good to see you.
  6. Ed BennettEdBennett To @pbarbanes Text 2 speech function of kindle is a big deal, and will get better. makes it to easy shift from reading to listening and back
  7. wheezemdwheezemd Just went through airport security with an e-boarding pass on my iPhone. It worked. I saved a little part of a tree.
  8. WI Family Medicinewidfm Watching "How I use Twitter": http://tinyurl.com/b4xeyu Thx @scobleizer Every industry could share best practices this way.
  9. Dave Winerdavewiner Do you realize there are now people who call themselves "professional tweeters." I've lived too long. Please shoot me.
  10. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes Nature Editorial: It's good to blog. More researchers should engage with the blogosphere, including authors of papers http://is.gd/kTA7
  11. Vijay scanman #Definitions. Lecture: Transmission of information from lecturer's notes to the notes of students without passing thru the minds of either
  12. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes Probably because I'm a doctor, but headlines like "Stress test for the wheezing economy" bother me....
  13. Brad Wrightprogressnotes Working with an eye doc who's practiced for 40 years. When asked when he'll retire, he smiles and says, "When I'm not having fun anymore."
  14. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes New term "Gen-A" (generation allergy) reflects high incidence of allergic diseases among children http://is.gd/kIOw

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment