You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
- loic "your number of friends on Twitter is related to your lack of friends in real life" agree? http://seesmic.com/videos/C...
- davewiner Why journalism is dead 3.0: The sources got blogs.
- davewiner Tweet data does not have to be lost. I'm archiving my own tweets and those of people I follow.
- EdBennett fascinating to match the person to the Twitter avatar #HCDC09
- chrisseper HOME! You're a little wet Cleveland but it's always good to see you.
- EdBennett To @pbarbanes Text 2 speech function of kindle is a big deal, and will get better. makes it to easy shift from reading to listening and back
- wheezemd Just went through airport security with an e-boarding pass on my iPhone. It worked. I saved a little part of a tree.
- widfm Watching "How I use Twitter": http://tinyurl.com/b4xeyu Thx @scobleizer Every industry could share best practices this way.
- davewiner Do you realize there are now people who call themselves "professional tweeters." I've lived too long. Please shoot me.
- AllergyNotes Nature Editorial: It's good to blog. More researchers should engage with the blogosphere, including authors of papers http://is.gd/kTA7
- scanman #Definitions. Lecture: Transmission of information from lecturer's notes to the notes of students without passing thru the minds of either
- AllergyNotes Probably because I'm a doctor, but headlines like "Stress test for the wheezing economy" bother me....
- progressnotes Working with an eye doc who's practiced for 40 years. When asked when he'll retire, he smiles and says, "When I'm not having fun anymore."
- AllergyNotes New term "Gen-A" (generation allergy) reflects high incidence of allergic diseases among children http://is.gd/kIOw
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.