- Website Called "Rethinking Drinking" Helps Predict Alcohol Problems: http://rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov. 37% of Americans stay within "drinking limits." Only two in 100 of them progress to serious alcohol problems. 19% of Americans exceed daily/weekly drinking limits; one in 12 of those has already progressed to alcohol abuse. 35% of Americans don't drink at all - an eye-opener for people who drink heavily/surround themselves with people who drink http://is.gd/mDUa
- Naftidrofuryl improves walking distance in patients with intermittent claudication http://is.gd/mHTp
- Men with prostate cancer have a new treatment choice: "male lumpectomy" cryotherapy http://is.gd/mMBz
- Rebound Effect on Stopping Clopidogrel within 90 days of ACS: increased risk of death and acute myocardial infarction http://is.gd/mCGJ
- Wal-Mart to Sell EMR at "high-volume, low-cost", $25,000 for first physician in a practice, support $4-6,500 a year http://is.gd/mNQV
- WHO: pinch of salt, handful of sugar & clean water is all that is needed to save 2 min children who die from diarrhea/yr http://is.gd/mKg7
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.