- The anti-smoking drug Chantix (varenicline) may also be able to help problem drinkers cut down on alcohol http://is.gd/nWNY
- Teenagers who experience a lot of daily interpersonal stress have increased CRP which is linked to CAD http://is.gd/nWMQ
- Monoclonal antibody Actemra (Tocilizumab, anti-IL6R) caused deaths of 15 Japanese patients with RA, side effects in 200 http://is.gd/nOlr
- Danish night shift workers with breast cancer awarded compensation. Will residents sue hospitals for night calls one day? http://is.gd/nRMf
- Incidence of CHF over the course of 20 years was much higher among blacks than among whites http://is.gd/nWQH
- Parasite toxoplasma may trigger schizophrenia by producing an enzyme that increases the production of dopamine? Parasite may trigger schizophrenia? "Toxoplasmosis screening would be warranted in psychological analysis" http://is.gd/nWLu
- Prostate Cancer Screening: U.S. Study Shows PSA Test Doesn't Save Lives; European Study Shows Modest Benefit. An European trial did show a modest, 20% survival benefit associated with PSA screening for prostate cancer http://is.gd/nWLX
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.