Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 61

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 61st edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. wheezemdwheezemd Can't take it when a speaker says Singulair doesn't it work. It does in some patients. No drug works in all patients.
  2. David PoguePogue OK, there are now FOUR of you who report sneezing 3 times after every meal. I think we're onto something! (Wish I knew what...)
  3. David PoguePogue (strange habits, cont'd) RT @Mainesailor: My brother sneezes 3x whenever he's finished eating. Helpful actually; we all know he's done.
  4. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes Texas Med Assoc. Magazine: "Medbloggers beware: saying the wrong thing can get you in a lot of trouble" http://is.gd/xQs5 http://is.gd/xQsf
  5. Loic Le Meurloic if you don't try your chances not to succeed are 100%
  6. Howard Lukshjluks Looked at an EMR program today... used our least comput literate person to look at it. Took almost 15 min to find how to start new note!!!
  7. shel israelshelisrael I like a line I just wrote for my personal brand chapter: "You are what you tweet."
  8. David Schronceschroncd I'm convinced I'd be much better in the mornings if the morning just came later in the day
  9. Richard Questrichardquest my back like the banks - under stress and need bailout (rather witty that...)
  10. David PoguePogue (OH DEAR! Sorry, that one is not original at all. New proverb: "The wise man Googles before he tweets." :)
  11. wheezemdwheezemd Can Kindle DX work for medical texts? I would be a great way for the text to be frequently updated and remove the need for new editions.
  12. wheezemdwheezemd Discussed seasonal allergies with Parenthood.com today. What allergens shock parents most? Probably cockroaches.
  13. Zappos.com CEO -Tonyzappos "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Author Unknown (but pretty sure it's not the 1st mouse)
  14. Heidi Allendreamingspires in the course of a day I spend more time talking to people globally that I collaborate with in my social network than my faculty' #edaust09
The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment