- Noise from public transportation, especially subways, may be loud enough to harm some passengers' hearing. Experts generally recommend that people average no more than 2.7 hours per day around 80-decibel noise levels http://bit.ly/lNQT1
- Pregabalin (Lyrica) reduces stabbing facial pain and other symptoms stemming from trigeminal neuralgia http://bit.ly/sdWYr
- Long-term methotrexate appears safe in arthritis - only 3.7% discontinued MTX due to liver toxicity http://bit.ly/sCSA4
- "The AMA and Sermo break up, and how it’s getting ugly" by KevinMD: http://bit.ly/1CBhmn
- Study: Even Cockroaches Get Fat From Bad Food http://bit.ly/NgWQP
- Video: The care one would receive at an (imaginary) Homeopathic ED http://bit.ly/Seuj0
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.