- Scientists Identify First Human With Gorilla Strain of HIV http://bit.ly/PeElJ
- How Different Social Groups Spend Their Day http://bit.ly/eknNg
- DSM-V may broaden the definition of mental disorder, includes "Bitterness, Compulsive Shopping, Internet Addiction." The 1982 edition of APA's diagnostic manual included more than 100 "new" mental disorders http://bit.ly/an6tb
- Pure mathematics: "Your body wasn’t built to last: a lesson from human mortality rates." Gompertz Law of human mortality: Your probability of dying during a given year doubles every 8 years http://bit.ly/bOoqI
- A town in a Tibetan area in northwest China has been sealed off after two of its residents died from pneumonic plague http://bit.ly/3TpKwU
- Scary: "10 Great ways to fry your heart and arteries" http://bit.ly/8N5D6
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.