- Please read why you still need a blog if you are on Twitter, etc. and why I still copy all my tweets to my blogs http://bit.ly/KqXiM - How to get your tweets posted on your blog? - Copy/paste in Firefox from Twitter web interface to Blogger.com.
- "Nice, timeless comment" on blogging, the Internet, and more http://bit.ly/Cvxdf
- The best approach to lists of top 50, 100, etc. of anything is an open wiki - Google Spreadsheet with public access is a simple option.
- Using Social Media as Digital Storytelling http://bit.ly/SMQKh - I use social media as a digital searchable notebook, no storytelling :)
- Notice Those Ads on Blogs? Regulators Do, Too: will require a clear disclosure http://bit.ly/1pSzq
- Statisticians are analyzing Twitter's river of messages to monitor the public's changing moods and what affects them. http://bit.ly/B3hWa
- A patient story: "Scopes, Scripts, and Speculation" http://bit.ly/ZMvom
- Medical intern: "My second-year resident didn't let me sleep last night. This overnight thing depends so much on the resident. 2 AM teaching opportunity - 2nd-year resident wanted to show me something about something I can't even remember" http://bit.ly/VSfWO
- The Truth About Internal Medicine, from a surgeon's perspective http://bit.ly/hv2ms (scroll down the page to go beyond the huge ads)
- The wife of Twitter CEO is posting online during labor: 'Epidural, yes please' http://bit.ly/OKJgl
Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.