Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 33

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 33rd edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Bertalan Meskó
Berci Evidence-based idea... That is my favourite expression today

Dave Winer
davewiner A certain comment troll stopped hassling me for being an A-lister when he became more of an A-lister than I was.

Ed Bennett
EdBennett After 15 years in this business, I'm still amazed at how complicated and confusing it can be to own and manage domain names.

Robbo
BiteTheDust yoo hoo. Our weekly mail arrived today. letters. cds...Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu & yothu yindi http://bit.ly/120Ot great indigenous music

Robert Prejs
sunlogrobert My heart asked me for 0 coffee & tea day. I comply. However I wonder what my brain will say about it?

Robert Scoble
Scobleizer If you want something decent about you in Google you MUST blog. This is NOT optional anymore.

Robert Scoble
Scobleizer Sorry, if you don't have a blog you don't have a resume, is what I was trying to say. Blog=resume. All hiring managers I know Google you.

Dave Winer
davewiner No one knows what 2 years from now looks like. Everyone assumes it will reboot, but no one knows how it will. "It always has" --> hmm.

Steve Rubel
steverubel Am I the only one who thinks Tweetdeck is a major distraction? I mean, it's a great app. But how do you all use it and stay productive?

Aaron Logan
pyknosis A Toyota dealership just spent 5hrs (!) performing an oil change + tire rotation and managed to damage my car during that time.

Aaron Logan
pyknosis If phyisicians were permitted to be as inept as auto mechanics, no one would leave the hospital alive.

sandnsurf
sandnsurf Start your day with I'm happy, ain't nothing gonna rock my world and I will share some of the sun in my heart

Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes RT @steverubel: Twitter is turning into a giant sea of retweets http://ping.fm/hD3gB -- I added another wave

Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes I read blogs so that I can find things like: Scoville scale of pepper pungency: http://tinyurl.com/84nacn and here http://tinyurl.com/y3acf7

sandnsurf
sandnsurf @AllergyNotes End your day with - I'm still happy, ain't nothing gonna rock my world and I captured some of the sun in my heart

Robert Prejs
sunlogrobert Frost is gone so scent of the forest is back.

Dave Winer
davewiner It's at times like this when Twitter feels somewhat conversational. :-)

Dave Winer
davewiner It's a good thing there are so many people tweeting in Europe and Austrailia. Gives a sense of well-being, knowing someone is watching.

Dave Winer
davewiner It's quiet on Twitter in the middle of the night in California.

Loic Le Meur
loic Just that you know, I love to ask dumb questions to get someone explain me, it makes both of us feel good. I love being naive and innocent.


Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment