- AllergyNotes Releasing mosquitoes by Bill Gates into a startled crowd at TED described as "an amazing TED moment" http://is.gd/iu0o
- zephoria I wish scholars would spend less time denoucing tools like Twitter as illogical and more time puzzling why these tools do work for so many.
- stevewhitaker Don't worry about the buggy mosquitos Gates released at #ted. Microsoft's working on a patch that's due out next year.
- grahamwalker Sad compliment I received: "Wow, you're the fastest doctor I've seen fill out the online death certificates."
- davewiner My grandfather's name was changed at Ellis Island. When Facebook finds out will I be deleted too?
- Pogue Massively depressing first day of TED. Climate change, plastic-choked oceans, depleted fish, melting ice caps, dead coral. sigh.
- AllergyNotes BMJ: "Traditional medical thinking follows the chimps: breast beating, head scratching, using rudimentary tools" http://is.gd/irKs
- AllergyNotes A third of my blog readers don't visit the website at all -- they read the feed in a RSS reader or via email. A sign of the times.
- PediatricInc Coding Tid Bit: Poor historian may justify increase level of billing.
- dickc I had a dream that I invented toast. Headed to morning meetings with renewed sense of self-admiration
- KidneyNotes @jasoncalacanis Alonso Mourning's kidney disease wasn't due to anti-inflammatory use. (Enjoying listening to TWiT, but that's wrong.)
- davewiner Invitation-only conferences should have a default no-twitter rule. Seems common-sense to the point of being obvious.
- PediatricInc At my kids pediatrician. Noticed he has seen 27 patients in 3 hours. Nearly 10 an hour. Impressive or scary. Not sure which.
- dreamingspires @AllergyNotes except there is no permanence of words or thoughts on twitter. a blog is more of a diary for some, twitter a newsfeed.
- kevinrose I think turning off tabbed browsing would make me more productive - 12 tabs open, one is a cats w/lasers video, no idea how I got here..
You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.