Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 41

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 41st edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

  1. Ed BennettEdBennett to @redrockette: "what incentive for docs have to do SM?" the usual - outreach egoboo, visibility, new patients #healthcomm
  2. Ed BennettEdBennett Do you really think overworked doctors have time to engage in social networking with patients? I'm not convinced #healthcomm
  3. Jason Shellenshellen My weekend of lying around trying to get over this miserable cold isn't working. Maybe I'm watching the wrong movies.
  4. David Schronceschroncd WSJ says: "If we aren't paid huge bonuses, our talent will leave Wall Street and go elsewhere" - Yes, that WOULD be a real loss for society
  5. David Schronceschroncd Study shows higher SAT scores due to drop in lead levels in kid's blood. In other words, you'll score higher if you don't eat the #2 pencil.
  6. Darren Rowseproblogger I'm hitting the sack. Kiss your kids, hug your partner, sms your friends 2 let them know you love em. Life's too short to let it pass you by
  7. Laika (Jacqueline)laikas Look Jenny, even though you use different twitter accounts I will block them all. Don't want 2 earn money, certainly not in the way you do.
  8. Zappos.com CEO -Tonyzappos Driving from LA to Vegas, passed world's largest thermometer. Wondering if it gets bored, but then realized its days are full of ups & downs
  9. Zappos.com CEO -Tonyzappos Still trying to figure out how I ended up doing a 20 min biz video interview w/ @loic in a bathroom - http://bit.ly/zbathroom
  10. Kevin Rosekevinrose my mom just asked my sister "how can I get on twitter?" and "how much does it cost?", it's official, twitter has arrived :)
  11. captain_atopiccaptain_atopic Call from pt; "Do you sell butterfly needles?" Me; "What are you trying to inject?" long pause... Pt; "Morphine". Me; "No."
You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment