- EdBennett to @redrockette: "what incentive for docs have to do SM?" the usual - outreach egoboo, visibility, new patients #healthcomm
- EdBennett Do you really think overworked doctors have time to engage in social networking with patients? I'm not convinced #healthcomm
- shellen My weekend of lying around trying to get over this miserable cold isn't working. Maybe I'm watching the wrong movies.
- schroncd WSJ says: "If we aren't paid huge bonuses, our talent will leave Wall Street and go elsewhere" - Yes, that WOULD be a real loss for society
- schroncd Study shows higher SAT scores due to drop in lead levels in kid's blood. In other words, you'll score higher if you don't eat the #2 pencil.
- problogger I'm hitting the sack. Kiss your kids, hug your partner, sms your friends 2 let them know you love em. Life's too short to let it pass you by
- laikas Look Jenny, even though you use different twitter accounts I will block them all. Don't want 2 earn money, certainly not in the way you do.
- zappos Driving from LA to Vegas, passed world's largest thermometer. Wondering if it gets bored, but then realized its days are full of ups & downs
- zappos Still trying to figure out how I ended up doing a 20 min biz video interview w/ @loic in a bathroom - http://bit.ly/zbathroom
- kevinrose my mom just asked my sister "how can I get on twitter?" and "how much does it cost?", it's official, twitter has arrived :)
- captain_atopic Call from pt; "Do you sell butterfly needles?" Me; "What are you trying to inject?" long pause... Pt; "Morphine". Me; "No."
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.
If you are included in this post but would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.