- Reglan (Metoclopramide) Gets 'Black Box' Warning for tardive dyskinesia. More than 2 million Americans use Metoclopramide, according to the FDA. Reglan (metoclopramide) is the most common cause of drug-induced movement disorders. 20% of patients who took Reglan did so for longer than 3 months despite recommendations to limit use to less than 3 months http://is.gd/l9CD
- Weight Loss May Take 250 Minutes of Exercise a Week http://is.gd/l9ED
- Hostile men more prone to weight gain than their laid-back peers. Prior studies have linked hostility to heart disease, high blood pressure, and a greater overall mortality risk http://is.gd/la0c
- Emotional stress raises older adults' fall risk: 12-fold following a bout of anger. Sadness was linked to a nearly 6-fold increase in the risk of a fall-related fracture http://is.gd/la15
- Nucleic acid amplification tests for TB can cut the time for laboratory diagnosis from weeks to days http://is.gd/l9ui
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.